This post is also available in: 日本語 (Japanese)
Ease into your vacation.
The Rockwood open-air hot springs are the perfect way to sooth those muscles after a big day on the slopes. Or take a moment to be pampered with a selection of relaxing spa treatments from our trained therapists.
The two single-gender hot springs overlook the bay surrounding the Sea of Japan. With both indoor and outdoor baths, this outstanding view is complemented by the diverse mineral composition of the natural thermal spring water that comes from underneath Mount Iwaki. Here you can recharge and relax after a day skiing on the mountain or after a round of golf amidst the spectacular scenery, no matter which season you are in.
Our hot spring flows from the Ajigasawa Kogen Onsen water source and contains a number of healing properties; alleviating neuralgia, muscle pain, joint pain, workout injuries and chronic digestive diseases.
– Free for hotel guests and open daily from midday to 3am, and 4am to 10am.
– Non-guests fee is ¥1,500 (Adult) / ¥680 (Child) per person, available daily from 12pm to 5pm.
Body and Foot Care
Pamper yourself with a selection of relaxing spa treatments from our trained therapists after a full day of strenuous outdoor activities.
– Available from 19:00 to 22:00 (last treatment at 21:30)
– Body care: 10 minutes for 1,242yen. (up to 60 minutes)
– Foot care: 20 minutes for 1,242yen. (up to 60 minutes)
– Reservations required.
We are always playing movies which show four seasons around the resort and in Aomori, as well as activities the hotel offers throughout the year. Please come in and watch them freely.
Free of charge to use for our hotel guests, work up a sweat within the hotel by using our fitness equipment.
– Running machines, JOBA, cycling machines and yoga mats are all available.
– Open from 9:00 to 23:00.
If you are looking for a gift to bring back home or simply for yourself, stop by The Shop, located on Level 2. The Shop stocks a variety of local goods such as Apple Jam and Apple Pie, as well as a curated selection of art prints and books.
– Summer : Open from 7:00 to 21:00
– Winter : Open from 8:00 to 21:00